LATEST UPDATE: The Artra is fully 100% sold.
The Artra condo is a new mixed development that occupies a plum site in front of Redhill MRT station, at Alexandra View on the fringe of Orchard Road & the CBD. To launch for sale by the developer Tangs Skyline (Tang Group) in 2017.
Aerial View . The Artra Condo Location @ Redhill MRT Station . Click to Enlarge
Artra is really the most conveniently located of all the residences in the Alexandra / Redhill area. Not only is it the closest to the MRT station, in fact directly beside it with not even a road in between, but it will enjoy the convenience of a childcare centre, and shopping mall, F&B outlets, and decent sized supermarket at its ground floor as well.
Artist’s Impression . Artra Condo @ Redhill MRT Station . Click to Enlarge
The Artra is part of a private condominium enclave, flanked by well-known developments like Ascentia Sky, Echelon, and The Metropolitan, which have mainly sold out. Redhill station is on the East-West MRT line, that runs right across the island, connecting Jurong Lake District on the west, and the Financial District of Raffles Place & Marina Bay to the east, and directly onto Changi International Airport.
Do arrange to view the showflat if you might want to live or invest here.
The Artra Condo Highlights
The Artra Condo Location Plan | Courtesy of URA | Click to Enlarge
Main features of living at an Artra condominium unit:
- A home on the city fringe at the Alexandra area, just 5 to 10 minutes by car to the Orchard Road shopping belt and the Central Business District (CBD).
- Less than 15 minutes train ride from Raffles Place, Shenton Way & the Marina Bay Financial District.
- The sheer convenience of a mixed development, with everything at your doorstep – dining and fast food outlets, groceries from the supermarket, retail shops, childcare centre. With immediate access to the MRT network that reaches to everywhere else in Singapore including the airport.
- And if you tire of the shops and F&B joints downstairs, there are lots of enjoyable dining & relaxation options nearby. There is the laid back charm & greenery of Dempsey Hill with its spread of bars, restaurants & cafes. Or the buzz of Holland V with its eclectic mix of ethnic restaurants, eateries, and pubs with live music.
- For more traditional hawker food, try out the well-known hawker stalls at Mei Ling Street, Alexandra Village Food Centre, ABC Brickworks Market, and the character-laden lanes of Tiong Bahru.
- The Artra condo location should attract potential tenants. Besides all these attractions, it is on the edge of the upmarket Tanglin precinct & Orchard Road shopping district. It is also a short drive from Mount Faber, and the Telok Blangah & Southern Ridges green belt of parks & recreational facilities.
Artist’s Impression . The Artra Mixed Development Plaza @ Redhill MRT Station
The Artra Condo · Showflat Viewing · VIP Preview
Please register here if you would like to be kept updated on the Artra Singapore launch.
OTHER DEVELOPER LAUNCHES :: TERRA HILL FLOOR PLANS
The most promising new launch will be Terra Hill Singapore in the Pasir Panjang area, within the Rest of Central Region (RCR) zone, on the site of the former Flynn Park.
The Terra Hill condo will launch for VIP Preview in the 2nd half of 2022. This project is being developed by Hoi Hup Sunway, a joint venture between Hoi Hup Realty, and Sunway Developments.
They bought the site in a collective sale tender. The project is special in being a fairly big freehold site, within a short walk of Pasir Panjang MRT station on the Circle line, and next door to a nature reserve. The Kent Ridge Park nature reserve in the Southern Ridges Green belt runs beside the north-east boundary of the site.
If you are interested to have the Terra Hill floor plans sent to you once available, just drop us a line. We will also keep you posted as to when the Terra Hill showflat will open for the VIP Preview. Indicative pricing has not been announced yet, but is likely to be in the $2,400 to $2,600 PSF range.
Martin Modern :: New Condominium in the hip and cool happening zone of Robertson Quay . District 09 on fringe Orchard Shopping Belt . Up the river from the CBD and Clarke Quay . Developer GuocoLand Limited . Singapore