The Artra condo is a new mixed development that occupies a plum site in front of Redhill MRT station, at Alexandra View on the fringe of Orchard Road & the CBD. To launch for sale by the developer Tangs Skyline (Tang Group) in 2017.
Artra is really the most conveniently located of all the residences in the Alexandra / Redhill area. Not only is it the closest to the MRT station, in fact directly beside it with not even a road in between, but it will enjoy the convenience of a childcare centre, and shopping mall, F&B outlets, and decent sized supermarket at its ground floor as well.
The Artra is part of a private condominium enclave, flanked by well-known developments like Ascentia Sky, Echelon, and The Metropolitan, which have mainly sold out. Redhill station is on the East-West MRT line, that runs right across the island, connecting Jurong Lake District on the west, and the Financial District of Raffles Place & Marina Bay to the east, and directly onto Changi International Airport.
Do arrange to view the showflat if you might want to live or invest here.
The Artra Condo Highlights
Main features of living at an Artra condominium unit:
- A home on the city fringe at the Alexandra area, just 5 to 10 minutes by car to the Orchard Road shopping belt and the Central Business District (CBD).
- Less than 15 minutes train ride from Raffles Place, Shenton Way & the Marina Bay Financial District.
- The sheer convenience of a mixed development, with everything at your doorstep – dining and fast food outlets, groceries from the supermarket, retail shops, childcare centre. With immediate access to the MRT network that reaches to everywhere else in Singapore including the airport.
- And if you tire of the shops and F&B joints downstairs, there are lots of enjoyable dining & relaxation options nearby. There is the laid back charm & greenery of Dempsey Hill with its spread of bars, restaurants & cafes. Or the buzz of Holland V with its eclectic mix of ethnic restaurants, eateries, and pubs with live music.
- For more traditional hawker food, try out the well-known hawker stalls at Mei Ling Street, Alexandra Village Food Centre, ABC Brickworks Market, and the character-laden lanes of Tiong Bahru.
- The Artra condo location should attract potential tenants. Besides all these attractions, it is on the edge of the upmarket Tanglin precinct & Orchard Road shopping district. It is also a short drive from Mount Faber, and the Telok Blangah & Southern Ridges green belt of parks & recreational facilities.
The Artra Condo · Showflat Viewing · VIP Preview
Please register here if you would like to be kept updated on the Artra Singapore launch.